Post by Jessie Desmond on May 6, 2014 13:27:42 GMT -9
These are pretty basic rules, but its always best to post them so no one points fingers later.
- Keep it clean. We don't mind a little cussing every now and then, but if its WAY over-done it will be deleted. Besides, its more polite.
- Manners, manners, manners! Please be courteous and respectful of others. Manners count. Be nice.
- A Good Title. When you post some news or a video or something, please give us an informational title. I like to put (doc)/(documentary) or (news) or (excerpt) or something to help indicate what you're about to see.
- Neutral Grounds. There's a bit of hostility out there and sometimes if there isn't, it can develop. Consider this forum neutral grounds.
- Debate, Not Argue. If you find that you don't agree with something, please debate it by telling us why and possibly giving us some kind of reference or two.
- Don't Be Annoying. If admins start to get complaints that you are too annoying, you will be given one chance to redeem yourself.
- Keep An Open Mind. There are many different opinions out there. Be open to them, be open to the fact that others might not agree with you, and be open to debating.
- Talk To An Admin. If you need to talk to an admin, do it in this section or send a PM.
- Bibliography. If information came from somewhere, give us a bibliography. Here's an example of a few formats:
Last name, First name. The Book Title Italicized
. Publisher Name; State or Country, Year Published.
Last name, First name. "Article Name." The Magazine or Newspaper Name Italicized
. Date Published. Section, Edition.